Sunday, August 23, 2009

Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary party

Last night (8/22/09), we all celebrated my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Mark's 25th wedding anniversary. We all had such a great time and it was so much fun to see family that we haven't seen in years! The kids played with their cousins the ENTIRE night and couldn't have had any more fun than they did!! Kenji and I were able to visit, talk and laugh with my family and it was great. After dinner, there was dancing and Julia danced the night away!! She had so much fun shaking her little booty! She didn't stop until the music stopped!

My Aunt and her original bridesmaids from 25yrs. ago:
Photobucket

My grandparents dancing:
Photobucket

Nichole and Julia dancing:
Photobucket

Most of the girls in the family:
Photobucket

Photobucket

My Grandma and Great Aunts:
Photobucket

Julia and Luca:
Photobucket

No comments: